Author Topic: Legend of Qin- Mini Fanfic  (Read 3296 times)

Offline Omen

• Big Mooncake
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 15
    • View Profile
    • Email
Legend of Qin- Mini Fanfic
« on: November 05, 2012, 03:35:59 AM »
Just a bit fun, for that mini fanfic competition they are holding on baidu.

-Last week that ice magician sliced off our dog's head, who's going to pay for that?
-It is not as serious as it sounds, I mean he'd got three, hadn't he?
-What's this attitude? So you toss us aside right after you guys made it through the Halloween?
-Alright alright calm down, you don't want to burn up your own bar...

-Your boss is arguing with his brother?
-Uh-hum.
-There's really no call for that. He's always so busy in the police station, hardly got a chance to visit.
-Exactly, that's why Boss finally has someone to talk with today.
-What about the hostess?
-Winter sleeping.
-I see.

This scene happens in a bar of supernatural creatures. Hope I made it clear who is who here.

Here's a sketch I drew for this little dialogue.
I shall live my whole life in freedom,
Although they will say I died in wanderings.

Offline Omen

• Big Mooncake
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Legend of Qin- Mini Fanfic
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 08:33:27 AM »
Update:

2 Before Halloween

-Halloween is the time for those non-humans to hang out, that's when I make money. Help with the security? Even if I agree, my guys won't be happy to miss their tips.
-Please, Zhuang. Help us once, only this year. It will become so much more natural of my colleagues to come to your bar, what do you say?
-...Five guys and ten magic circles, that's all I have. (Im going to make money from humans at last! Only this Halloween will be a disaster.)

Never ask the following questions in the Bar:
Why is the boss a dragon while his brother is a human? Who has the boss squeezed the the most benefit from?What has the boss said when he proposed to Princess Snake?
There is no answer to Q1; there are countless answers to Q2; there is one acknowledged answer to Q3, but someone just won't admit it.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Omen

• Big Mooncake
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 01:44:26 AM »
4 Singing
To sing in the Bar is troublesome. The Boss needs to drink something before he sings, cuz a dragon's voice is too harmful; the bartender needs to drink something before he sings, cuz an angel's voice is too holy; that juice-loving VIP needs to drink something before he sings, cuz an elf's voice is too precious; and all the customers need to drink something before the real bar-singer sings, cuz the boss wants to remind them whose place they are in.

(The customers call their bar singer Princess Snake)

5 Not Married
"When will you get married, Zhuang?"
"Those things waiting for free treats asked you to do this, right? Let them wait, wait till they're dea."
"But why don't you get married anyway?"
"Chilian doesn't have enough time to hatch a dragon egg, we'll have to wait till I finish that growth magic. It is our first egg I don't want it to go bad. I suggest you pace up your own business rather than worry about me."
"Actually I just found the flower Rong gave me had died, so do you..."
"Again? Get straight to the point next time! You workaholic, it's just right you stay a bachelor all your life!"

6 Sister
"I'm dead Zifang, you take my place tonight."
"What's the matter?"
"Boss' elder sister was last night."
"He has a sister? Can't be that purple-haired lady who just went off the door."
"That's her, came to visit from their race. Boss slipped to a human bar to date with Chilian, and he asked me to entertain his sis... then I got hung on a string for the whole night!"
"That bad? Is she scary or something?"
"What do you expect, she's a Dragon Lady."

Extra:
Wei Zhuang's speech on Ge Nie's wedding:
Today is a day to celebrate. I am happy to see my dear big brother finally ends his bachelor career, and I am proud to have contributed to this achievement by donating eleven Drug Flowers (otherwise this grant event would have been at least three years late). Genuinely, Brother, with the care of your bride in your marriage, may your love as well as all the flowers in your house live a long, long life.

Offline Omen

• Big Mooncake
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 07:21:24 AM »
7 Supplies
"Here you are, Ginger wine."
"Thank you."
"Well... seven Crystals, three Wolf Bones? Four Ghost Weeds..."
"What are you doing, Zhuang?"
"Looks like you guys got quite a harvest in this season, too."
"Oh Zhuang, not again..."
"I'll be at the station collecting supplies, first thing tomorrow. Whatever you really like better hide it fast."
"Actually, Zhuang, this is not very good."
"I'm not robbing you, after all the help I've been. If you really are so reluctant then why do you always have to write your report in my bar?"

8 Comes true
"You're the little princess of the Snakes, aren't you?"
"W...what are you talking about?"
"Huh, I've seen you before, when you had just hatched. In fact I just received a letter from your brother, but I don't see the need to open it now."
"I quit the job."
"Don't be so hurried, stay here and I won't tell them back home."
"Why should I trust you?"
"I can take an oath. A dragon's oath comes true. Well...if I inform your brother of your location, let my possessions be halved.
ôSo dragons are money-worshippers."

Offline ThanaRose

• Little Mooncake
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 3
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 12:16:54 AM »
Tee hee, Omen! These mini fanfics are so cute and funny! x3
I like how they're very concise, so you say a lot by saying very little, and a lot of the rest is left up to the imagination.
(Although forgive me if a few parts I wasn't too sure on who exactly was talking.... >_<)

You posted these several months ago, but do you intend to continue it and make more? ^_^