Author Topic: Treasure Venture /Adventures of Swordgirl  (Read 4108 times)

Offline sapphiresky

• Administrator
  • Eternal Mooncake
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 51
  • -Receive: 26161
    • MSN Messenger - fairydream@gmail.com
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Youtube
    • DeviantArt
    • View Profile
    • Wuxia Edge
    • Email
Treasure Venture /Adventures of Swordgirl
« on: May 26, 2011, 12:46:16 AM »

The Emperor asked Prince Cheng and Lu Dingwen to obtain the Divine Book of the Supreme Counselor in the underground tomb of the previous Emperor. While on the mission, they face all types of dangers. In the end, Prince Cheng decided to rebel and wanted to keep the book to himself, and trying to kill Lu Dingwen. Thankfully, his wife (Du Huixin - the mother of the main character) came and saved him on time. However, the taking of the book wasn't as successful, as a result, Du Huixin died after giving birth to a baby girl.

18 Years later, the baby girl, Lu Jianping is a very playful but kind hearted girl who dressed up as a boy and helped people. She met Shui Ruohan one day and helped him. She had him come to her house to be a reading partner. However, least to what she expected, Ruohan was an assassin sent by Eunuch Cao, one of Prince Cheng's people who would do anything to obtain the book.

Ruohan couldn't help but be taken by Jianping's happy, carefree and sweet personality. He finds himself falling in love, yet at the same time he was there for the mission of stealing the three keys that opened the tomb.

This series if everything about sacrificies, love, the beautiful values of life, action, comedy, a great storyline and character development combined.

Download Links: http://www.ancientchinese.net/series/treasureventure/

《Upcoming: Xuan Yuan Sword - Scar of the Sky: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikFReY9JDI8

Offline Handren

• Mooncake
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Treasure Venture /Adventures of Swordgirl
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 12:49:46 AM »
Another series with the kind of story that I love, one with a main cast that develops through the series, story arcs, powerful fights, good romance, and a great hero. Vicki Zhao is awesome here as she usually is in one of her roles that is overshadowed by her other works, but is just as good and definitely reccomendable. A fun adventure story in the vein of Chinese paladin 3, that any fan of the genre would not want to miss.

Offline sapphiresky

• Administrator
  • Eternal Mooncake
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 51
  • -Receive: 26161
    • MSN Messenger - fairydream@gmail.com
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Youtube
    • DeviantArt
    • View Profile
    • Wuxia Edge
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2011, 12:52:28 AM »
@ Handren WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE REST lol
I think the best parts of the series is around the middle till end LOL

《Upcoming: Xuan Yuan Sword - Scar of the Sky: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikFReY9JDI8

Offline Handren

• Mooncake
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2012, 03:51:50 AM »
After seeing the whole thing I have to agree! I really love Vicki ZHao in this and the way she and Ruohan took out the final bss was awesome. Truly one of the best boss battles I've seen in wuxia.

Offline rambutan

• Little Mooncake
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2012, 06:12:58 AM »
Within minutes of Vicki appearing, I already liked it, and proceeded to download more eps. I have been watching 10 eps a day since! The pace is fast, something I appreciate. Vicky is hilarious and a great actress. The comedy had me ROFL a few times. I would place this series up there as among the most entertaining. Watch it! 

Offline syahirah

• Little Mooncake
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2013, 01:34:54 PM »
hi, i really love this series..i remember i watched it when im 8 and watch again now and yeah, im 21...i reallly really love this series.i dont know how to describe it, but i fall in love in ancient shows after i watch this series.. and I LOVE NICKY WU

Offline Margreta

• Little Mooncake
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2013, 02:45:07 AM »
Love this series, so funny and sad in parts....need more  :D