Author Topic: Something about a Qin's Moon movie?  (Read 4201 times)

Offline marcie liu

• Eternal Mooncake
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 6
  • Mooncake!
    • DeviantArt
    • View Profile
    • Email
Something about a Qin's Moon movie?
« on: January 07, 2012, 02:54:02 AM »
Okay so somewhere I heard of a QM movie and if anyone knows anything about this, like what is it, when's it coming out, tell us.

Offline WhitePhoenix

• Eternal Mooncake
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 7
  • I'm a MoonCake
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Something about a Qin's Moon movie?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 02:56:38 AM »
Okay so somewhere I heard of a QM movie and if anyone knows anything about this, like what is it, when's it coming out, tell us.

Movie ? I didn't know they making a movie
I only know that they  have a novel which btw any1 can get me the Qin's Moon novel in english that would be great
1.You are my world, my life, my soul, my reason for everything that I do. I love you, and I always will forever.
2.When i look at the keyboard I cant help but notice U and I are always together.

Offline marcie liu

• Eternal Mooncake
  • Thank You
  • Mooncake!
    • DeviantArt
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 02:58:50 AM »
Yeah, somewhere I heard a little about this movie and where can you get the novel?

Offline WhitePhoenix

• Eternal Mooncake
  • Thank You
  • I'm a MoonCake
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 06:03:58 AM »
Yeah, somewhere I heard a little about this movie and where can you get the novel?

IDK but i hear novel is good but i didn't have a chance to read it yet but i would love too
1.You are my world, my life, my soul, my reason for everything that I do. I love you, and I always will forever.
2.When i look at the keyboard I cant help but notice U and I are always together.

Offline icrayray

• Eternal Mooncake
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 46
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2012, 06:12:28 AM »
IDK but i hear novel is good but i didn't have a chance to read it yet but i would love too

Didn't some people say the novel ruined the anime?  >.<

Offline WhitePhoenix

• Eternal Mooncake
  • Thank You
  • I'm a MoonCake
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2012, 06:13:54 AM »

How ?

Offline icrayray

• Eternal Mooncake
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 46
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2012, 06:18:37 AM »

How ?

Back in the "A place to put spoilers" thread, Omen mentioned that the novel is totally different from the anime itself with the exception of the characters.  The QM anime technically didn't really follow the novel much cuz in the novel, there were weird things like wei zhuang liking duan mu rong, shilan is ge nie and moon goddess' daughter, etc.

Offline Wynter Thore

• Eternal Mooncake
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
    • Qin's Moon on Tumblr
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2012, 06:52:12 AM »
My friend told me that the novel was different...something about a frying pan...and yes, they are making a movie. It's on my tumblr.

Offline Omen

• Big Mooncake
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 15
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2012, 07:07:10 AM »
As far as I know, the movie will be about "tianming protecting the Dragon Spirit, an ancient power from the emperor", which sounds kinda like a naive story to me, hope Star Q can handle it right.
The settings will include Loulan or Kroraina, the ancient city on the Silk Route.
It seems the storyline of the movie is parallel from the tv serie, its hard to see their connections except the same characters and time.
Well-known generals of ancient China will appear.
According to a character revealed, the story will likely connect back to the mythical time of Huangdi.

The title of the movie is still Qins Moon, subtitle is something like Dragon soaring for thousands of miles. It's quite a common word and fans do complain about it. The head director said the subtitle is just a wish for a good start in the dragon year, only the second and third movie will have real subtitles (that's the point!)

The movie is planned to be aired in summer 2012, but it appears difficult for they just finished the story and work on building the models now. the cny of 2013 seems more realistic.
I shall live my whole life in freedom,
Although they will say I died in wanderings.

Offline Drama Drama

• Eternal Mooncake
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 128
  • -Receive: 144
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2012, 02:34:58 PM »
As far as I know, the movie will be about "tianming protecting the Dragon Spirit, an ancient power from the emperor", which sounds kinda like a naive story to me, hope Star Q can handle it right.
The settings will include Loulan or Kroraina, the ancient city on the Silk Route.
It seems the storyline of the movie is parallel from the tv serie, its hard to see their connections except the same characters and time.
Well-known generals of ancient China will appear.
According to a character revealed, the story will likely connect back to the mythical time of Huangdi.

The title of the movie is still Qins Moon, subtitle is something like Dragon soaring for thousands of miles. It's quite a common word and fans do complain about it. The head director said the subtitle is just a wish for a good start in the dragon year, only the second and third movie will have real subtitles (that's the point!)

The movie is planned to be aired in summer 2012, but it appears difficult for they just finished the story and work on building the models now. the cny of 2013 seems more realistic.
Sounds interesting..... but if they are likely going to finish it in 2013, it will be something for us who are waiting for season 5 after finished season 4. They should replace the name "Dragon" to "Snake" instead if the subtitle is just a wish for a good start in the year since next year will be the Snake year in Lunar Calender. LOL ;D
You have two sides of brain, left and right.
Your left brain has nothing right and your right brain has nothing left.
LOL XD

Offline WhitePhoenix

• Eternal Mooncake
  • Thank You
  • I'm a MoonCake
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2012, 04:19:42 PM »
Man I Hope they can handle it it seem too much for them though if it too much they gonna delay everything so we have to wait for a long long time for season 5 =[

Offline marcie liu

• Eternal Mooncake
  • Thank You
  • Mooncake!
    • DeviantArt
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2012, 07:41:57 PM »
Since Star Q is trying to realease the movie as well as s4, then I think both of that will get delayed for a long time.