Author Topic: Princess Agents 《特工皇妃楚乔传》 2017  (Read 2591 times)

Offline Shakespeare

• Big Mooncake
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 187
  • -Receive: 178
  • Make your Life an Art...Believe in Yourself...
    • Youtube
    • View Profile
Princess Agents 《特工皇妃楚乔传》 2017
« on: April 21, 2017, 01:43:34 PM »

Princess Agents  特工皇妃楚乔传 is a upcoming Chinese historical period action romance series based on the novel 11 Chu Te Gong Huang Fei (11处特工皇妃) written by Xiao Xiang Dong Er.  The series is scheduled to be released in the summer of 2017, on Hunan TV.

Plot

The story takes place during the chaotic times of Western Wei, where innocent citizens are often kidnapped and turned into slaves. Slave girl, Chu Qiao (Zhao Liying) is thrown into a forest along with other slaves and becomes the next hunting target for the rich lords. She is saved by the Prince of Northern Wei, Yan Xun (Shawn Dou). Afterwards, she is brought into a powerful family of Yuwen and witnesses their bloody power struggle. Seeing this, she swears to take her younger sister and flee from the situation. However, she catches the attention of Yuwen Yue (Lin Gengxin) and undergoes strict training while building a sense of companionship with Yan Xun. Unfortunately, Western Wei goes into battle and Yan Xun’s family is slaughtered.

After that incident, Yan Xun grows ambitious and cruel to avenge for the things and the people he lost. He doubts Chu Qiao and takes advantages of her loyalty and love many times, disregarding their relationship as well as the sacrifices he will have to make for power. Disappointed with the man she once loved, Chu Qiao eventually breaks off her relationship with Yan Xun and chooses to fight with Yuwen Yue, destroying Yan Xun’s plans of vengeance. She eventually convinces Yuwen to free the country from slavery, becoming a successful military strategist/female general in the people’s hearts.

Cast
Main

Zhao Liying as Chu Qiao
    Lin Gengxin as Yuwen Yue
    Shawn Dou as Yan Xun
    Li Qin as Yuan Chun

Supporting

Wang Yanlin as Yuwen Huai
    Xing Zhaolin as Yue Qi
    Deng Lun as Xiao Ce
    Niu Junfeng as Yuan Song
    Zhu Shengwei as Xiao Ba
    Li Ruojia as Zhong Yu
    Zhang Rui as Jing Han
    Jin Tujie as Yuwen Xi
    Guo Feng as Yuwen Lie
    Wang Yu as Jin Cai
    Liu Yucui as Mdm Song
    Cao Xiyue as Jin Zhu
    Jin Han as Zhao Xifeng
    Sun Ning as Concubine Shu
    Sun Yi (Cameo)
    Wang Haige as Yuan Yang
    Hu Yongjun as Wang Dajian

Production

It is directed by Wu Jinyuan (Chinese Paladin, Beauty's Rival in Palace, Scarlet Heart). The stylist is Huang Wen, who was also the stylist for Tiny Times and Tribes and Empires: Storm of Prophecy. Li Cai, who often works with director Zhang Yimou, would serve as the stunt coordinator. The television series' soundtrack is composed by Roc Chen who worked on the soundtracks of Kungfu Panda 3.

trailers
《特工皇妃楚乔传》先导片-赵丽颖 林更新 窦骁[ENGSUB] Princess Agents - First Trailer - Zhao Li Ying, Lin Geng Xin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4K0uM9hac8

forum

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php/39947-Princess-Agents-2017%E3%80%8A%E7%89%B9%E5%B7%A5%E7%9A%87%E5%A6%83%E6%A5%9A%E4%B9%94%E4%BC%A0%E3%80%8B-Zhao-Li-Ying-Lin-Geng-Xin-Dou-Xiao-Li-Qin?p=1138049#post1138049

...Follow your dreams No Regret
...Just Believe In yourself...

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Awinita

• Little Mooncake
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 0
    • DeviantArt
    • View Profile
    • My Gallery
Re: Princess Agents 《特工皇妃楚乔传》 2017
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 11:32:13 PM »
This show had everything I love in a TV series, a good start, {took up to episode 6 for me to actually really get into it} Wonderful music {I loved Kung Fu Panda 3!!} and wonderful actors for each part!

the four mains were great for their roles, each character was easy to like.

This show had it all, great characters, awesome music, and just enough romance to keep me hooked {I'm more of an action type}

All in all this show was amazing, and from I hear tell. There's a season 2 in the making; when it will be released I do not know

Offline aoneish

• New Mooncake
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Princess Agents 《特工皇妃楚乔传》 2017
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 07:40:41 AM »
There's a couple of "Journey of Flower" pics and possibly one other series mixed in there.