Author Topic: Qin's Moon Season 5 is out!!  (Read 182358 times)

Offline 5Water

• Administrator
  • Big Mooncake
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 352
  • -Receive: 203
    • View Profile
Re: Qin's Moon Season 5 is out!!
« Reply #675 on: May 18, 2017, 11:50:59 AM »
Season 5 ep. 38 draft video is completed. Post all thoughts at: http://www.ancientchinese.net/index.php?topic=22787.0

I will work on 9 Songs ep. 16 (draft video) later.

It's been a while, but just to let you guys know, sometimes my movie program make videos glitch. For example, weird sound delays or something. Also, I do miss putting texts on the screen when a character is introduced. I did miss a text like that before. xD So, if you see something amiss, please let me know. Thank you!

Oh right, season 5 episode 37 is set to the public!

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline 5Water

• Administrator
  • Big Mooncake
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: May 19, 2017, 03:17:28 PM »
9 Songs ep. 16 draft video: https://youtu.be/rIhczgyMqbI
Please post all comments at: http://www.ancientchinese.net/index.php?topic=22749.60

I'm actually waiting for flycrane01's reply about two things. Below here, I will let you guys know what changes may occur later in the final draft of 9 Songs ep. 16.
  • There's a line Wei Zhuang spoke, which was "断发三狼" and I translated it as "The Three Wolves of Duanfa". However, flycrane01 suggested it to "The Three Wolves Without Hair". So, I asked him if they literally mean the three wolves have no hair because it's confusing as the cutscene showed two of the three men with hair on their heads. I was also asking if there's some kind of meaning in "without hair." When flycrane01 replies, I'll leave you guys a note about it.
    EDIT: Solved! It's now "Three Hairless Wolves"
  • Note: Wujiu (兀鹫) means “griffon vulture.” This note will be on a new video, which I'm exporting into a mp4 file at the moment. It's not in the current draft video. Just letting you guys know.

I won't set 9 Songs ep. 15 to the public yet. In the preview, there were lines that wasn't in ep. 16, so maybe it's in episode 17. So I'm gonna wait and see first.

And sorry if I only got the one draft video today. I was babysitting yesterday. And I recently found out my brother, who lives out of state, is coming to visit today. =_= I should be happy LOL but it just means less time translating.

I will still try to translate Season 5 ep. 39 and 9 Songs ep. 17 though. See you guys again later~!

Edit: Wah, I just checked S5 ep. 39 and it's only four pages! Maybe I can get the done before Monday!

Offline Emraldr

• Little Mooncake
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 96
  • -Receive: 74
  • Secretly a pangolin
    • DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: May 19, 2017, 05:58:33 PM »
And sorry if I only got the one draft video today. I was babysitting yesterday. And I recently found out my brother, who lives out of state, is coming to visit today. =_= I should be happy LOL but it just means less time translating.

I will still try to translate Season 5 ep. 39 and 9 Songs ep. 17 though. See you guys again later~!

Edit: Wah, I just checked S5 ep. 39 and it's only four pages! Maybe I can get the done before Monday!

Thanks for all your hard work. We really appreciate it :)

Offline 5Water

• Administrator
  • Big Mooncake
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: May 21, 2017, 03:40:08 PM »
Season 5 ep. 39 and 9 Songs ep. 17 have been translated (YES!) and sent to the google docs for now.

Forgot to mention this, I realized this weekend is another 4-day weekend. But this time, I won't expect too much of myself. (^.^') Life is unpredictable, so if I just end up doing more work, I'll post about it when I actually do it.

Note to D-rama D-rama, I only have transcript for episode 40. Send in 41+ when you have time. I can still focus on 9 Songs while waiting for you. Thanks!